The UAP-AC-HD, is an indoor/outdoor, high-performance, 802.11AC Wave 2 dual-band access point, capable of throughput speeds of up to 2533 Mbps and a maximum range of up to 122 meters.
Ubiquiti Networks EdgeRouter ER-8, 8 Ports, Rackmountable, Gigabit Ethernet
Technology for the Masses Introducing the EdgeRouter™ from Ubiquiti Networks™, part of the EdgeMAX® platform. EdgeRouters combine carrier-class reliability with enterprise-level features in a compact and affordable unit.
The EdgeRouter PoE and EdgeRouter Lite models are the world’s first economical router capable of routing up to 1 million packets per second. Available in a rackmountable form factor with eight functional ports, the EdgeRouter Pro and 8-Port EdgeRouter models are even faster, capable of routing up to 2 million+ packets per second. Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS™, EdgeRouters can easily be configured for routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Manage Your Network
- DHCP Server Set up multiple DHCP servers to assign IP ranges in different subnets on the different interfaces. Easily control dynamic and static IP addressing for your network devices.
- Monitoring Tools Conveniently track network activity and devices from tools such as Ping, Trace, Discover, Packet Capture, and Log Monitor.
- User Accounts Manage access to the EdgeRouter using unique administrator and operator accounts.
Secure Your Network
- Firewall Policies Organize the rules you apply in the order you specify.
- Firewall Groups Apply the policies to groups filtered by IP address, network address, or port number.
- NAT Rules The EdgeRouter changes packet addressing based on your customized source and destination NAT rules.
Direct Traffic Flow
- Interfaces Each Gigabit port functions as an independent interface. You can also configure Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) interfaces for network segmentation.
- Routing Configure static routes and dynamic routing protocols to effectively manage the routes used by the EdgeRouter. With these capabilities and more, the EdgeRouter provides the centralized control you need to optimize the performance and reliability of your network.
Intuitive User Interface
The EdgeRouter provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status. The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system loaded with robust features, including:
- Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
- Firewall policies and NAT rules
- DHCP services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network administration and monitoring tools
- Comprehensive IPv6 support Choice of configuration methods: the graphical user interface to visualize the workings of your network or the Command Line Interface (CLI) to use advanced, command‑driven configuration
Configuration by CLI
- The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
- For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
- Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
- CLI access through the serial console port, SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
- Dimensions: 484 x 164 x 44 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Power: 35 W
- Power: Method Internal AC/DC Power Adapter, 60 W (24V, 2.5A)
- Power Supply: 110 - 240VAC
- Button: Reset
- LED: Power
- Processor: Dual-Core 800 MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- System Memory: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- On-Board Flash Storage: 4 GB
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Rack-Mount: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45° C
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 90% Non-Condensing
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance:
- Packet Size: 64 Bytes 2,000,000 pps
- Packet Size: 512 Bytes or Larger 8 Gbps (Line Rate)
- LEDs Per Port:
- Serial Console Port
- Data Ports Speed/Link/Activity
- Networking Interfaces:
- Serial Console Port (1) RJ45 Serial Port
- Data Ports (8) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports